Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hamline University

THIS is why I am always on a diet. People treat me too well. Who knew that Minneapolis has such good Italian food? Who could say no? Not me.

Teacher after teacher came up to me at the literacy conference at Hamline and told me that this is a conference that they look forward to every year and as a speaker I could feel the responsiveness of the audience as they flowed into the theater. Most of the participants were from the Minnesota area and I got a first hand sampling of "Minnesota nice." Everyone was friendly, even when the projector and overhead decided they wanted to talk over one another during my break out session. I loved everything about this conference, a genuine learning place.

Did I mention the food?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sara! My english is bad because I'm from Poland and I live in Poland! My name is Ola and I'm 14 years old. And you? How are you? I'm fine hahaha.
Jestem Ola i pewnie mało zrozumiesz z tego co piszę pozdrowionka Saro!

Anonymous said...

How old are you? My e-mail : ole135@vp.pl You must write something ! I want read letter of you. Hahaha. Please write to me! I going to wait.
I'm from Poland! Where are you from ? My favourite singer is: Richana, Beyonce.I love techno, dance and dogs . Bye bye