Saturday, August 02, 2008

What happened to July?

Kelly snapped this picture of Sara Kelly this week and it perfectly captures my image of July 2008 -- peeking out. I can't believe it has been a month since I've posted a blog. The month went to biking, triathalons (Michael competes, I stand on the sidelines and say "go michael"), beach walks, Walloon teacher camp, gardening and occasional walks. A LOT of private time, occasionally peeking out.

I was all set this past week to really get down to some serious (or not so serious) writing, but on Sunday we all decided it was time for Kelly and the boys to come so we could fill up each other's tanks with love and support. It was just time. So that's what we did and I'm soooo glad that we did.







Walloon was the greatest. It is a summer camp run by Harvey (Smokey) Daniels & Co. where teachers go to recharge, review and learn anew. Serious talk, new data, new ideas all mixed together with (frankly) corny songs and a rockin' sock hop. Here I am rockin' out with Steph Harvey.



Here is Michael, still smiling, heading into the final segment of the Fairport Harbor Triathalon, the 5K run.



July 2008.

5 comments:

Lee Ann Spillane said...

Hi there you, How Michael smile while running...seems contradictory to me! Glad to hear you are peeking out.
love & hugs,
las

earthmuffinmommy said...

peeking is certainly better than hiding.

you all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers

MamaD said...

glad to see u all recharging...love the rock...

Anonymous said...

nice post really liked it

Anonymous said...

nice,peeking is certainly better than hiding.

you all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers