Thursday, January 11, 2007

Too early in the year to be so far behind

And you know what? Even thought this blog "nags me like the goblin bee that will not state its sting" (thank you emily) I haven't found time to write. I don't even know what to write about first. Maybe first I better go back and catch up on the trip to Croatia, which was amazing. And the visit with friends Kathy and Steve which was rambling and enriching in everyway possible. And then there was the visit to the International School in Zagreb where the kids wrote moving poetry and performed but I didn't have my camera so I don't have any pictures :(.

So, maybe I'll post some pix from Croatia and hope that a few of them tell the story. I'll back date them to try and make sense out of things. But then, jumbled up is usually just as good. Memories are like fruit salad, it really doesn't matter what order you eat them in, just that you savor each bite.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your children r ugly

sara holbrook said...

Looks like someone is having a bad day. That's three nasty comments in a row. Why are you so angry?

Anonymous said...

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUT

Anonymous said...

i think your children are pretty

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get time to write I do not like poetry but when we had to read yours I started to like it.